| Try-outs | Holiday Clinics | Classes | Membership | Policies | Progression Series
We use an online registration portal called "iClassPro". You need a debit or credit card to register for the classes.
To enrol in classes, please follow this link:
A PDF document how to register for classes can be found here.
If you don't have an account with Ringwood Diving Club, you will need to create a new account.
Masters Classes (including beginner Masters divers - 16 and over)
Please use the following link to book in for masters' classes - you will need to register as a Member first (Participation Member) and then once you have logged in, you will see the options for Masters classes
As of 7 February 2018, we will be billing as follows:
- Classes run throughout the year as follows : MLC classes - 40 weeks of the year; Aquanation classes - 46 weeks See shedule of holidays below. Besides these holidays, you can suspend your fees by special arrangement, on the , for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 4 weeks if you are going on an extended holiday.
- MLC fees include pool hire. Aquanation fees do not include access to Aquanation.
- Although fees are for the number of weeks per year as above, we split the payments over the whole year, to make the charges more affordable. If you stop diving before the end of the billing year (7 February 2019), a further 2 weeks will be charged to make up for the spread of fees over the year.
- MLC divers are welcome to join in Aquanation classes during MLC holidays
- Billing is done via Maroondah Leisure. All divers need a profile on the Maroondh Leisure website: https://secure.activecarrot.com/public/contract/application/344%20and. Scroll to the bottom of this page to see the options for RDC. Billing will be by direct debit from your nominated bank account, every 2 weeks in advance of classes. This can also be done by visiting the RDC office at Aquanation in the dryland area. (please feel free to call Avril on 0430 590 077 for clarification)
For the 2018 fee structure, click here
For our scheduled holidays, click here
Enrolling in Classes and Casual Sessions
During school terms, RDC offer a once only free Try Out session to see if you like diving, no further commitment required.
Try outs are available at Aquation every day of the week (if numbers permit) and four times per week at MLC during school terms only.
Please note pool entry at Aquanation is not included for the try-out.
You will need to register by creating a new account in our Registration Portal. It will ask for your credit card details to create an account, but no payments will be charged to your card. Make sure you change the Enrolment type to "Trial" (see image below). If a charge is generated, go back and change this flag. You can access the registration portal here
Special Offer: 5 Lesson Promotion.
Special Offer: 5 lessons $110 incl. GST
You will need to login into the Registration Portal here. If you haqve not yet created an account, do so here. Select 5 Lesson promo (see image below), select the Student name and then 5 dates you would like.
Progression Series Competition
No prior diving experience is necessary. This Progression Series is the first of its kind in Victoria.
The competitions will be held at Aquanation in a format very different to what the usual competition format is. Coaches will be the assessors, with help from volunteers if required. Attached is the skill list required. We have set up a Cloud folder with videos of the skills needed at each level.
Access these here:
Level 1 - First bounce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8pBlNePBKk
Level 2 - Little Bounce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v47UtpC-n34
Level 3 - Medium Bounce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfZhMYDzsTQ
Level 4 - Big Bounce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63H8pbk-OHU
The competition will be affordable to enter, and will be run by RDC. RDC offers a wonderful environment to make new friends for both parents and athletes. The series will allow the students to show their parents/carer’s new skills they have learnt. It is also a terrific introduction to the competition side of this wonderful sport.
To enter click here:
Classes and Timetable
Term 1 2018 - this is the draft schedule of classes - classes will only go ahead if we have enough numbers for each class. This will be updated as classes are finalised.
Coaches are also not yet finalised for the sessions, specifically at the Learn to Dive level.
For Learn to Dive classes, B&S stands for Bronze and Silver level and G stands for Gold level. If you are new to diving, start at the Bronze/Silver level. The Gold level is for divers who have a;lready attained a certain skill level - your coach/we will advise you. Classes with no coach assigned are not operational until we have enough demand - you can choose to be waitlisted onthese classes
Click here to enrol.
To download a legible schedule of classes, click here
For the scheduled holidays in 2018
The RDC Membership fees are seperate to membership of Diving Victoria. Membership fees are payable by July 1 each year and are valid for the financial year ending June 30
Divers who do not compete in any events other than Club Championships can join as Associate Members. All other divers must be Full Members.
Our Membership Fee structure is reviewed annually, and allows for DV membership at appropriate levels. All fees are in Australian Dollars and are subject to GST.
To renew your membership or register as a new member, click here